14:38
0

Mirror UK

A terminally ill woman has ticked off the number one item on her bucket list by meeting Ed Sheeran – who she said "smelled amazing."

Channan Petrides became known earlier this year when she removed herself from the organ transplant wait list in order to be well enough to make the most of her remaining time.

Now she is one step closer to completing her bucket list after meeting the Thinking Out Loud singer backstage before his Wembley Arena show this month.

She said: "He was so lovely and genuine, he had a great sense of humour and was really easy to get on with.

"He signed my programme and we took some selfies together. He smelt amazing.

"A few months ago, I was so unwell I was worried if I'd ever make it to Ed Sheeran's gig, but I did and it was incredible and I also got to meet him backstage.” Continue reading

 



from Donate Life Organ and Tissue Donation Blog℠ http://ift.tt/1D1Z70v

0 comments:

Post a Comment