07:11
0

ABC7 New York | Kimberly Richardson

YORK (WABC) -- The Mets may be down two games, but all hope is not lost. They just have to win two games at Citi Field to get back on track.

That's why one die hard fan started a campaign to help give the team a little "oomph".

Social media gave her "oomph" when she needed a double lung transplant and now, she wants to pass it on to her favorite team.

"I wanted to send them extra oomph especially now, they're down by two," said Starck Monte.

It's how Katy is showing her support for the Mets. It may seem unusual until you're reminded of who she is and what all this talk about "oomph" is about.

"I figured why not? I don't know if it will help at all, but I know the oomphs really helped when I was really struggling," Starck Monte said. Continue reading

 



from Donate Life Organ and Tissue Donation Blog℠ http://ift.tt/1RDzDJ1

0 comments:

Post a Comment