23:29
0
WOWT



OMAHA, Neb. (WOWT) – “Before, I was really tired and my head was kind of foggy,” Joe Reisdorff said.

That was until Reisdorff got a much-needed kidney donation.

“Now, I go all day,” Reisdorff said.

It is a donation that turned Reisdorff and his donor, Dan Masters, into lifelong friends.

“[I] talked to my wife about getting tested to see about being a donor,” Masters said.

After several of Reisdorff’s family members were not matches, Masters was a glimmer of hope.

“I tried to put myself in his place and think about what that might be like,” Masters said. “I would want somebody to step up and try and help me.”

A perfect match led to successful operations for both men. Reisdorff found a solution to his chronic kidney disease. Masters found a deeper meaning in life. Continue reading






from Donate Life Organ and Tissue Donation Blog℠ http://ift.tt/2kg5pGf

0 comments:

Post a Comment