06:54
0

Remember that scene in The Wizard of Oz when Dorothy's house is finally dropped to earth by the tornado, and she cautiously opens the door to see where she is? As the door opens, you see outside -- and it's blazing with saturated, bright color. And it's only then that you realize the film to this point has been a sort of sepia monotone.

It's a breathtaking moment of change.

And something like it is happening to me right now.

Moceanic_logo_smaller

I have joined the staff and management team of Moceanic.

That's right, I'm leaving TrueSense Marketing (whom I like, admire, and highly recommend) and doing something quite different.

I know you don't follow this blog to keep up with my career moves, so I promise there's something in this for you.

Moceanic is a global company dedicated to helping smart fundraisers achieve their potential and raise as much money for their causes as possible.

And I'm thrilled to be here, because Moceanic is shaping up to be the standard-bearer of the Fundraising Tribe I've been proud to be part for a long time: Fact-based fundraisers who believe in donor love. (Because you read this blog, I think you're probably a member of the Tribe also. This is where your opportunity comes in.)

If you haven't heard of Moceanic yet, there's a good reason. It is very, very new. Founded by Australia-based fundraising power-couple Sean Triner and Christiana Stergiou, Moceanic is a different sort of company. I like to think of it as a sort of knowledge factory for fundraisers -- the ones (like you) who get it.

We manufacture useful knowledge in a few different ways:

  • Public online courses -- basically media-rich webinars on fundraising subjects that are widely in demand.
  • Bespoke courses -- that is, custom-built training for organizations that want to improve their corporate knowledge and get everyone on the same page.
  • Coaching -- a special way of working with smart fundraisers where we walk with you and guide you as you create great fundraising. You end up not only with a quality product, but you're also equipped to do it on your own.

Moceanic is a soulish company that exists to make the entire fundraising world more effective. And we're doing it with a sense of fun.

Here's where you get the chance to play with us at Moceanic: We're offering a free half-hour of fundraising coaching session with me. All you have to do is fill out a simple questionnaire. We'll choose two fundraisers (at random) for coaching.

Click here to get your chance for free coaching with me. I hope to talk to you soon!



from Future Fundraising Now http://ift.tt/2pBBb2j

0 comments:

Post a Comment