10:38
0

I have never before talked about the sexual harassment I experienced early in my career. This is not just a problem in Hollywood. It happens in charities, too

I was 18 or 19. He was much older, and a very, very senior manager in a global charity. He forced his tongue in my mouth. I remember the feeling with technicolour clarity.

But then I remember convincing myself it didn’t happen, couldn’t have happened. I remember carrying on and shoving the memory away for many years. I never told anyone because he was so senior, and I felt I’d put myself in that position by trying to cultivate a professional relationship that, at the time, I thought was important to my career.

Continue reading...

from Voluntary Sector Network | The Guardian http://ift.tt/2zCHh4A

0 comments:

Post a Comment