07:39
0

You don't have to read this blog for long to know that a lot of what your bosses believe about fundraising is flat-out wrong.

And that's why I hope you can make it to this week's free webinar. Sign up here.

You've probably heard thing comments like these:

  • "People won’t read that letter, it's too long."
  • "You can’t write that way, its ungrammatical."
  • "You can’t ask for money like that, you will frighten the donors away."

And I’m going to show you the proven techniques that will put your donors at the center -- "donor love," it's often called.

Most of these secrets and techniques you you'd never guess. In fact, a lot of them go against "common sense."

You see, the big problem with so much writing by nonprofits is that it is all about what the writer thinks will strike a chord with donors.

But that’s not what the donor hears. She hears something that is irrelevant, that doesn’t make her think, "Tell me more."

She's a lot more likely start thinking, "Tell me less! I'm busy!"

What I am going to teach you is not based on my opinions or anyone else's. Not what people think or wish is the right way to do things.

I'll show you what we've learned from scientifically conducted tests that have proven what works -- from my career and from people like Sean Triner (who will be hosting this webinar).

In this free webinar I'll give you a taste -- with five keys techniques you can immediately put into practice – of a course that will give you a complete grounding in writing to make your donors ultra-responsive.

You and I know that right now the pressure is on as we head into the main fundraising season of the year. So don't miss it.

It's happening October 19th (20th for some) in two sessions, so the timing works for fundraisers all over the world. Details and sign-up are here.

If the times don't work for you, sign up anyway. You'll get a link to the recording of the webinar that you can watch at your convenience.

Did I mention it's free?

I hope to see you there!



from Future Fundraising Now http://ift.tt/2gIEor4

0 comments:

Post a Comment