06:29
0

What does "donor centric" mean in real life? Here's a great list of examples form the Better Fundraising Blog, at 11 donor-centric sentences you can use:

  1. I'm writing you today with an important request. You are one of our most faithful donors, and I'm going to be very direct.
  2. I'm so thankful to be able to write you about this. You can really make a difference in the lives of suffering people.
  3. When you give, it's as if you're right there beside us, caring for people in the field.
  4. You'll love how your gift is multiplied by volunteers and donated goods.
  5. I couldn't wait to write you this letter.
  6. Look at how much good you can do; you can...
  7. Here's why your gift is so important.
  8. [NAME], you've already been so generous, but I want you to know about the incredible need right now – and the opportunity for you to help.
  9. I know you care for each [CATEGORY OF PERSON YOU WORK WITH].
  10. Thank you for taking a moment out of your day to respond to this letter now.

I just took a quick look through my files for more donor-centric sentences. Here they are:

  • Your gift to [ORGANIZATION] will express your values -- and make the best care available for yourself, your family, and your neighbors.
  • [NAME], your kind giving makes all this possible. You are an important part of what makes our community a wonderful place to live!
  • We depend on the kindness of dog lovers like you who are willing to stand up for innocent dogs who often have no one else to defend them against cruelty!
  • [NAME], I know you are one of those special people who gets it about what [ART FORM] is and what it means to us.
  • I hope you'll use the address labels I've included for you to show your support for this important cause. Every time you use them, you'll be reminded of how you're helping struggling families

Feel free to take and modify these for your own fundraising.



from Future Fundraising Now http://bit.ly/2GnPCyz

0 comments:

Post a Comment