14:14
0
Crossville Chronicle
Cumberland Medical Center raised the “Donate Life Flag” to celebrate Donate Life Month during a special balloon release to support organ donation, commemorate the generosity of organ and tissue donors, and honor organ transplant recipients. 

“This ceremony for organ donation means a great deal to us,” says Rebecca Foster, Cumberland Medical Center chief nursing officer. “Many of our friends and families have benefited from organ donation, so it personally touches many of us in a variety of ways.”

Rita Dale of Pleasant Hill, who received a double lung transplant last year at Vanderbilt University Medical Center, was a special guest who shared her experience.

“I have been blessed beyond imagination,” confides Dale. “I have been given my life back, and I owe all my thanks to God and my donor. My donor will always be my unknown hero.” Continue reading
_________________________________________________________
You have the power to SAVE Lives
We are asking you to register as an organ, eye and tissue donor today.
In California:
Donate LIFE California | Done VIDA California
Nationwide:
Organ Donor | Donate Life America
To ensure donation happens, please share your decision with your family. At stake is the legacy you wish to leave.



from Donate Life Organ and Tissue Donation Blog℠ http://ift.tt/1SyIaNc

0 comments:

Post a Comment