18:46
1
Sarah Doucette, who had CF, died in January. Her parents took part in the Great Strides Walk for Cystic Fibrosis in Richmond Hill and talked of her spirit and happiness despite her illness.
YORK REGION | Simone Joseph, Richmond Hill Liberal

The Great Strides Walk for Cystic Fibrosis was clearly an emotional event for Natalie Doyle.

Hugs, questions about the event and encouraging words from friends, acquaintances and family brought smiles but also tears for this Richmond Hill mother.

So what made her so emotional?

“The hope that we can find a cure in my lifetime,” Doyle said. “I’m overwhelmed with the support, to be honest.”

Doyle was upset last year to learn that Cystic Fibrosis Canada did not have the means to secure the event in York Region for 2015.

So, she began personally organizing the walk by securing a location and sponsors.

Today was the third annual event - called Carstar’s Great Strides Walk for Cystic Fibrosis. Continue reading
_______________________________________________________________________
You have the power to SAVE Lives
Please register as an organ, eye and tissue donor today.
In California:
Donate LIFE California | Done VIDA California
Nationwide:
Organ Donor | Donate Life America

...to ensure donation happens, please share your donation decision with your family. At stake is the legacy you plan to leave.


from Donate Life Organ and Tissue Donation Blog℠ http://ift.tt/1qVXxb5

1 comments:

  1. When I was 26 years old, I learned my HBsAg was reactive when I was required to undergo medical exam for an employment (so depressed I wasn't hired and the doctor had to write in big words, 'not fit to work' on my medical result clearance). It was my first time to be tested with that kind of blood work, so I have no idea when I contacted hepatitis B virus. My husband and I are the only ones who knew about my situation. I am so embarrassed and ashamed because hepatitis B is considered as an STD, like the infamous AIDS/HIV. My husband has no hepatitis B (thankfully) but I fear that even with his hepatitis B vaccine, he will get my disease, though doctors assures us he is safe from me.I always sleep longer than usual on weekends, always tired, often experiences tummy ache, sometimes unexpected skin itchiness/rashes, arthritis, irregular bowel movement and am temperamental But today am totally cure with the help of this clinic i came across on this web FORUM, the clinic name (HEALTH MED LAB) here is their email CONTACT THEM IF YOU ARE diagnosed OF HEPATITIS B VIRUS or any other sickness healthmedlab@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete