12:09
0

10 days left to contribute to Team SoCal's virtual 5K group for Donor Network West's Run/Walk on September 10th, in Walnut Creek, CA

My fundraising efforts is to honor my organ donor and donor family without whom I would not be able to celebrate my 21 year heart transplant anniversary and the opportunity to serve in the donation and transplant community. 

Please join our virtual Group "TEAM SOCAL", funds raised will be used for organ, eye and tissue donation education. Help me make my personal fundraising goal of $3,000 a reality.  All contributions are greatly appreciated and will go to help ending deaths on the transplant waiting list.

To join click HERE.
_________________________________________________________
You have the power to SAVE Lives
We are asking you to register as an organ, eye and tissue donor today.
In California:
Donate LIFE California | Done VIDA California
Nationwide:
Organ Donor | Donate Life America
To ensure donation happens, please share your decision with your family. At stake is the legacy you wish to leave.





from Donate Life Organ and Tissue Donation Blog℠ http://ift.tt/2crxeZ2

0 comments:

Post a Comment