22:48
0

WKBW | Desiree Wiley

WEST SENECA, N.Y. (WKBW) - Bob Parczewski put a sign on his truck three years ago asking for a kidney and it eventually led him to his saving grace, but now he's changing it.

"I'm changing it from I need a kidney to I got a kidney. Under that I'm going to put i believe in miracles, I believe in angels because I know one," said Parczewski.

That angel is Kim Zielkiewicz, a postal worker in East Aurora and once was a stranger to Parczewski less than a month ago. Despite knowing nothing about him she volunteered to be his living organ donor.

"I had a donor lined up back in May and for one reason or another and it didn't work out, I kind of lost hope there for a little while," said Parczewski.

His rare kidney disease was on a steep decline, deteriorating his body, but Zielkiewicz came right on time. She gave Parczewski one of her kidneys less than a month ago and now they're both on the fast track to recovery. Continue reading

 



from Donate Life Organ and Tissue Donation Blog℠ http://ift.tt/1J7BZk9

0 comments:

Post a Comment