12:10
0
Donate Life Float
"I was inspired to donate a kidney while in yoga class where I learned about Jack, a seven-year-old boy who needed a kidney transplant. I didn’t know Jack, but I knew I would help a child in need. My blood type didn’t match Jack’s, but the seed of opportunity had been planted. I could help someone else. I already gave money to charity and volunteered my time. “Donating life” was the ultimate opportunity to share and give."

Kathy Hart, a living kidney donor, is walking with the 2016 Donate Life Rose Parade Float on New Year's Day. She is one of 34 people in California being honored on the float. 
Be sure to watch the Tournament of Roses - Rose Parade!
_________________________________________________________
You have the power to SAVE Lives
We are asking you to register as an organ, eye and tissue donor today.
In California:
Donate LIFE California | Done VIDA California
Nationwide:
Organ Donor | Donate Life America
...and have a conversation with your family.


from Donate Life Organ and Tissue Donation Blog℠ http://ift.tt/1OhtGTo

0 comments:

Post a Comment